Saturday 7 July 2012

Cappuchoo, bless you, and a brave decision perhaps……..

CAPUCHOO HEIDI AD


On the theme of the iconic ‘Heidi’ dress, here’s my latest little creation……


CAPUCHOO HEIDI FRONT 2


I’m calling this my Cappuchoo Heidi, as the colour reminds me of a lovely cappuccino, a symphony of wonderful hues of coffee coloured embroidered cottons, which I purchased over a year ago, to make this divine little creation for myself!


CAPUCHOO HEIDI FRONT 1


The colour of this dress is just divine, finished with wonderful lace and pale pink broderie anglais, which was the very last little piece of this fabric, as I just can’t get hold of it any more.......


CAPUCHOO HEIDI BACK


I can’t believe just how pretty this one is on, and it fits me perfectly too……


CAPUCHOO HEIDI SIDE AD


So I may (not fully decided yet! Winking smile) to be persuaded to part with my very first version of this dress which I made for myself, but have yet to wear, as I have always kept it as my sample and point of reference for making them for everyone else, and here it is……


HEIDI1


It's a large size 1/small size 2 Odd Molly equivalent. It is too big on me but it's just so pretty too!


Like I say, I’ve not fully made my mind up yet, but if anyone is interested…..


HEIDI DRESS SLEEVE1


Please contact me on….


littlemissnorway@btinternet.com

Hope you’re all having a wonderful weekend!


Stor klem!
Mxx

1 comment:

  1. Hej!
    I ma very interested in the White/pink dress you are showing here. Do you think it would fit me? I am a regular size 2 in Odd Molly.
    Many thanks in advance!!

    ReplyDelete