Wednesday 15 June 2011

Shorts and more……..

MY WHITE SHORTS 1


Guess I couldn’t resist making a pair of these lovelies in white then! Well it is almost holiday time, so they will look great with a light tan!


MY WHITE SHORTS 2


I absolutely love making these sweet little things and it looks like they’ve taken over from where the wristlets finished in the Spring – and why not, it is the season of lovely weather….well it should be, as I had the heating on about an hour ago, as it’s darned wet and cold here – again! Sad smile


If anyone would like a pair of these mamma's please leave me a message here and I'll get back to you!


Have some more of these lovelies to show but I’ll save them for another day, right now I’m off to make some tea and will be back in a moment or two!
Watch this space…….. Winking smile


Stor klem – hope the sun is shining on you, wherever you may be!



Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment