Thursday 12 April 2012

La Bella–certo………

LMN ADVERT


Buongiorno, come stai?


Most definitely haven’t been active here for a while, but let’s just say that I’ve been  ‘in development’ with a number of things, so that’s been keeping me out of mischief – more of which to come soon!


For now I thought it was about time I posted my new little crocheted camisole, which I started back in September 2011, then took up again whilst I was skiing in Wengen, and it’s name is derived from the hotel I stayed in and a Maître d’ who gave me the nickname – well let’s face it, the hotel was mainly filled with older gentlemen at the time, so dear Enzo had a little fun running around after me for a change. He enjoyed it and so did I! Winking smile


And so here she is, ‘La Bella’ camisole……


WHITE CROCHET CAMI1


Isn't she just?……


WHITE CROCHET CAMI2


Love the sweet details like the little flower and the picot edgings……


WHITE CROCHET CAMI6


The back has a little opening in order to make it easier to get on and off, and right now, mine still has a pin holding it together, as I haven’t decided what buttons I want to sew onto it!


WHITE CROCHET CAMI3


Pretty, pretty crocheted edge which flares out, completed with my little sweet little bows – well you knew I would add them somewhere! Smile


CAMI SHORTS AND LEGWARMERS1


What a sweet little combination, don’t you think? Winking smile


I have to find a local girl to model these for me, because as much as I love showing beautiful Maria from Sweden, wearing my designs, it’s not always practical. Sad smile 


I have someone in mind, just need the courage to ask her now! But Maria will always epitomise for me, what Little Miss Norway is all about!


So wish me luck!


Have a wonderful day, wherever you may be, and many thanks for dropping by!



Stor klem!



Mxx

4 comments: