Thursday 16 August 2012

Söt hjärtat flicka (Sweet heart girl)

MARIA SWEETHEART SHORTS 6

Sweet Heart shorts for a pretty girl from Sweden modelling them for me, on a sunny day down on the farm….

MARIAS SHORTS 1

I made these pretties for Maria’s birthday last year, as I knew she would adorable in them, and doesn’t she just! Winking smile

MARIA SWEETHEART SHORTS5

Made from an organic 4 ply cotton yarn, they’re lovely and soft to the touch….

MARIA SWEETHEART SHORTS2

Such a pretty pink colour, with my trademark crocheted bows….

MARIA SWEETHEART SHORTS4

Enhanced with a pretty white cotton crocheted belt, that takes longer to crochet than the shorts take to knit! 

MARIA SWEETHEART SHORTS8

Pretty indeed – I’ve lived in my many pairs all summer – even if the weather has been dire!

Maria also agreed to be photographed alongside her nieces, and here is Elvira, actually wearing Tora’s shorts, named after her – even though she was quite adamant she wasn’t going to pose in them for me – love a spirited child, so good for her! Winking smile

MARIA SWEETHEART SHORTS WITH ELVIRA

They look pretty on Elvira also! Looks like they had lots of fun down on the farm….

MARIA SWEETHEART SHORTS WITH ELVIRA AND TORA

The ladies Sweet Heart shorts retail at £50.00, excl of P&P and are very flattering on, as you can see……

'Tora' shorts, which are the little girl version, made under my other designs of  Thumbelina von Bumblechops, cost £30.00

MARIA SWEETHEART SHORTS7

I know, when you’ve got legs like Maria’s it’s not difficult to look fabulous in them, but trust me, I’ve made these for a number of different women now, and they’ve all reported back that they look nice on, comfortable and not too revealing!

If you would like a pair before Summer moves on (almost a cue for a song! Winking smile) please contact me at the usual address of….

littlemissnorway@btinternet.com


Once again, many thanks to Maria, and to Elvira for stepping in and modelling Tora’s pair for me, and to the wonderfully talented photographer, Henrik Bergstedt, who captured the moment so well!

Thanks for dropping by!



Stor Klem!

Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment