Friday 22 July 2011

Vakre Norge




I can hardly believe what has happened in my beloved Norway, and in particular Oslo, a city in which I always feel like I leave a little of myself behind every time I leave.


My thoughts and prayers are with the people of Norway who have had to endure this terrible event. It's so very hard to take in right now and I'm hoping that I hear from everyone that I've made contact with as soon as possible, in order to put my mind at rest.


God bless you all.


Mxx

3 comments:

  1. I hope that you hear good news from all of those in Oslo. This is a tragic event that makes everyone wonder...WHY, why do things like this have to happen?
    Thinking about you and your loved ones...
    Karen XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so shocked when I heard about this. This is beyond horrible... So many innocent, young people are dead because of one sick person, who thinks he has a right to do these kind of things.

    My prayers and thoughts are in Norway <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the late reply to you both, but I haven't been able to read and reply to any comments which have been left here recently.

    I had good news from Oslo and around, so that was a blessed relief for me, but sadly not for so many others.

    It broke my heart yesterday, when they read out everyone's name along with their ages, as so many of them were fifteen or eighteen, mere children who haven't even lived their lives and now won't have the opportunity, such a waste, I'm saddened every time I see their faces.

    Like you both my thoughts and prayers are with Norway right now.

    I'm working on something in order to raise some money for a charitable organisation there, but it's early days and as such, communication is difficult, but hopefully I will be able to post about it soon.

    Hugs to you both and thanks for dropping by here.

    Mxx

    ReplyDelete