Wednesday 19 December 2012

God Jul!

CRAFT ROOM DOOR GOD JUL

Hi folks!

Just wanted to drop by to wish you all a very Merry Christmas/God Jul/Feliz Navidad, Joyeaux Noel, Frohe Weihnacten, Noillag Shona, Buon Natale, etc, etc!

And on a Christmas theme, I decided to make a pair of festive legwarmers for myself – they were intended as a gift to someone else, but that didn’t happen, so I thought I would make up them up for myself – which is just as well, as I ruined the other red legwarmer, so now the sole one has become a Christmas decoration – and why not, after all, I make so many of them throughout the year! Winking smile

And with that, here are the new ones…..

RED VM JUL LEGWARMERS1

A perfect match for my pretty Odd Molly dress…..

RED VM JUL LEGWARMERS2

As you can see, the little crocheted bow matches the main colour of my sweet little dress…..

RED VM JUL LEGWARMERS3

It’s looking very festive in here right now……

RED VM JUL LEGWARMERS

I guess it’s fitting they’re staying with me, as they’re probably the last pair in this vibrant shade of red I will ever make, as the colour is very difficult on the eyes…

GOD JUL WREATH

So wherever you may be, have a wonderful time with your loved ones, and enjoy the day in the true spirit of the word!

See you soon! Smile




Store klemmer til dere alle!
Mxx

4 comments:

  1. Sweet pictures :-) Happy new year too you
    Hugs Tina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tina!

      Wishing you a wonderful New Year also, thanks for dropping by!

      Mxx

      Delete
  2. You asked my for the teapot in my last post........here I found it:

    http://www.marx-living.de/index.php?cat=c29_Barockgeschirr.html&XTCsid=3a25b747e58ca18589570ee94272f85c

    Have a wonderful weekend, Jade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jade!

    Thanks for the link! I had a look and it seems that the coffee/teapot and mugs you have seem to be out of stock at the moment, but I'll keep an eye on them for sure!

    They're wonderful indeed!

    Wishing you a wonderful weekend, love your blog btw!

    Mxx

    ReplyDelete