Thursday 6 December 2012

Julen er her–well almost……..

ALPINE ANGEL JUL WISH
Well almost, but as another tune goes, “It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas” and I am having my annual Julfest this weekend and the decorations are all in place, so it’s all down to the cleaning, cooking and glamming up then!

And as the weather is bitterly cold everywhere across Europe right now, it’s time to introduce these sweet little knitted accessories to you, which are part of my ‘Alpine Angel’ range…….

ALPINE ANGEL COWL1

My ‘Norge’ tre is looking rather nice also! Smile

ALPINE ANGEL COWL3

Firstly, let me introduce you to my new wrap around cowl, knitted in the most wonderful combination of alpaca and baby merino yarn and finished off with Swarovski crystals, very glam and very Lech indeed, it looks wonderful with my new ski jacket! Winking smile

ALPINE ANGEL HAT AD

And then the sweetest little beanie, also finished off with Swarovski crystals.

Well folks, if you’re going to be walking around Lech  après-ski, you need to look right! Winking smile

Hope you like them?!……

And with that, I’m off to do some more cleaning and food shopping, thanks for dropping by and wrap up warm and stay inside with a nice hot drink, as it’s cold out there – just the way I like it! Smile



Stor klem!
Mxx

2 comments:

  1. Hvor ser det hyggeligt ud :-) julen er en dejlig tid :-)
    Kram Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Det er veldig koselig faktisk!

    Stor Kram!

    Mxx

    ReplyDelete