Thursday 28 April 2011

Something fit for a wedding perhaps…………

WHITE ENGELS1


Well with a Royal wedding theme everywhere right now, I decided to make my very first pair of white cotton wristlets and I have to say that they are very lovely indeed! In fact, I could imagine them being worn with a more informal wedding dress than that which Kate Middleton will be wearing tomorrow!


WHITE ENGELS


The cotton is mercerised, which gives them a lovely sheen and adds to the effect!


So, with a wedding dress in mind, what about this beauty for a more informal walk down the isle………


WHITE BERRY DRESS1


Ever since the Berry Dress made it’s appearance, I have coveted the ‘hard-to-find’ white version of it, and now that I’m the very proud owner of one, I have to say that it’s magnificent in it’s simplicity! Thankfully, a lovely sweet lady from Sweden found it for me, and I am so very thankful that she did – you know who you are my dear! xxx


WHITE BERRY DRESS2



Think you will agree, it really is simply stunning!


WHITE BERRY DRESS AND ENGELS


And it looks fabulous on with these sweet little wristlets – imagine getting married in this on a beautiful little island somewhere in Scandinavia perhaps?………


WHITE BERRY DRESS AND ENGELS2


Just have to make a long underslip now to wear underneath it, as anyone with the powder version of this dress knows just how see-through they are – well this one leaves absolutely nothing to the imagination! Winking smile


And a little blush of a tan would work wonders also! Looking forward to wearing it sometime soon then – roll on summer! Smile


Many Thanks for dropping by!


Stor klem!





Mxx

2 comments:

  1. I think Grace Kelly would have loved these wristlets tip toing down the street with her Hermés in hand. Ah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So do I! Just imagine it?......

    Mxx

    ReplyDelete