Monday 27 February 2012

Maria, Maria……





MARIAS GREY VM LEGWARMERS
Well I have to admit I do rather like that Santana number, but no, that’s not what this posting is about! 


No, this is about a pretty girl called Maria and her lovely dark grey Vive Maria legwarmers, named in honour of both her and myself (even if I am Marie, I actually prefer to be called Maria!)


Anyhow, I digress – here is the story of a beautiful girl, a sunny day in Sweden and a photographic story of just how pretty she looks in them……


MARIAS GREY VM LEGWARMERS2


And doesn’t she just as they match her Odd Molly outfit so perfectly! Smile


MARIAS GREY VM LEGWARMERS4


This sweetheart has the most amazing legs, so I had to make hers longer than I do for most customers – lucky girl! Winking smile


MARIAS GREY VM LEGWARMERS3


Wish mine looked so good on me! Lovely close up detail……


MARIAS VM GREY2


I found some letter charms recently, so I used one for Maria’s – well let’s face it, if I’m going to buy letters, they’re always likely to be either a C, S or M, as most of my friends names start with these!


MARIAS GREY VM LEGWARMERS5


Looks like she had lots of fun in her super sweet outfit, hope she didn’t get too cold sitting there, but what a lovely shot!


MARIAS VM GREY3


Here are mine and Maria’s together and as you can see, they’re much longer than my pair, and mine are a little longer than the average pair I knit for customers!
And they are knitted in a wonderfully soft pure merino yarn, so no scratchy lambs wool/acrylic mix in mine!


MARIAS GREY VM LEGWARMERS1


Stunning or what?……. Winking smile


Many thanks to this beautiful Swedish girl for modelling them for me, Maria, you never let me down!


Vive Maria’s rock, that’s for sure! Smile





Many Thanks for dropping by  - have a wonderful Monday!


Stor klem til deg!


Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment