Tuesday 21 February 2012

Spring Things……

VIVE MARIA SPRING ROSE2
Hei folks!


Can’t believe just how long it’s taken me to get back in here, as I’ve been mad busy with orders etc. but I just wanted to show you a design that I’ve been working on and I hope that you like it!


VIVE MARIA SPRING ROSE5


And here it is, my Spring version of ‘Vive Maria’ Legwarmers! Smile Cute don’t you think?!



VIVE MARIA SPRING ROSE4


The Spring version is made from a merino/cotton mix, so much cooler for the warmer months, plus the wool gives them some natural elasticity! I’ve also made them much lacier, which looks so pretty!


VIVE MARIA SPRING ROSE3


As you can see, there are some other different details, as I’ve kept the lacing up the back, but have removed the ties, so they don’t hang down and come undone. I’ve also added tiny contrasting bows at the back of the heel also, as I’m wearing mine with ankle boots, so I thought I may as well pretty them up!


They are also finished off with a cute little silver charm on the right leg, but these are random, so you never know what you may end up with – which is half the fun I think! Winking smile


This pair are 60cm long and 48cm wide right now, as they haven’t been elasticated yet. Some ladies like this feature, others don’t, so if you’re interested, please let me know what you prefer.


And the good news is that these little mammas are ready to find a good home elsewhere, as they are for sale at the usual price of £70.00, excl of P&P


If you’re interested, please drop me a line at the contact email address here……
littlemissnorway@btinternet.com


Watch this space for the red version of the A/W Vive Maria’s that I wore on Valentines Day!


By the way, as you can see, I've been playing around with framing my photo's but if anyone can offer me some advice as to which software is better, I would be really grateful! 




Wishing you all a wonderful evening and many thanks for dropping by!





Stor klem!
Mxx

2 comments:

  1. As always these are super lovely!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you lovely!

    Long time no speak, hope you're well, we must have a catch up soon!

    Lots of love to you all!

    Mxx

    ReplyDelete