Tuesday 28 February 2012

Timeout time…..

CARDI AND WRISTLETS


Good morning lovelies, hope you’re all well and enjoying this fine Tuesday!


Was rummaging through my craft room the other day, as I’ve had a number of you ask what I have left in stock – and the answer is not very much right now, as lately I’ve been knitting more to order than building up my stock supplies, but here was one little pair of wristlets I thought I would post now, then I’ll dig the rest out and post them up sometime this week.


CARDI AND WRISTLETS 1


These pretty little Engel wristlets are made in pure organic cotton and perfectly match the Timeout cardigan from Odd Molly! Still haven’t worn mine yet, as it feels too cold, so fingers crossed I get a chance real soon!


APRICOT ENGELS


Pretty indeed!


This pair are available for shipping now at a special price of £28.00, excl of P&P, so if you want to grab yourself a bargain, please contact me at the usual email address of littlemissnorway@btintenet.com as once they’re gone, they’re gone!





Many Thanks for dropping by, have a fab day!



Stor klem!


Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment