Thursday 11 November 2010

JUST SOME THOUGHTS.....

As I pass through and check my notifications here, I have to say it has been busy all day, but I love it, so that's the good news!

Anyhow, as a large number of you lovelies out there have enquired about my 'Engel' Mittens, if you're in a hurry and would like something similar, I'm offering these mammas up in the meantime, as they're ready to go.........



* CREAM LONG WRISTWARMERS *


Made in pure merino 4 ply wool, these are slightly longer than the Engel mittens, but are just as pretty and very very soft indeed! The can be worn high up the arm, or slouchy, like the Engels......


They are offered for sale at £30.00 - ** SOLD **



** POWDER ARMLETS **


Slightly longer than my wristwarmers with no thumb opening, these little mammas are finished off with a pretty crocheted bow!


This is how they look on......




They can also be worn up the arm or slouchy and the addition of the bow at the hand edge looks rather pretty too!

For sale at £30.00 - ** SOLD **


The prices quoted here are excl of P&P, so if you're interested, please leave a post for me here to enquire about costs. You will also need a Paypal account, but if you don't have one, they're very easy and quick to set up!


And they are offered on a 'first come, first served' basis, so if you're interested, give me a holler as soon as you can!


Now I'm off to have a nice cup of tea -wishing you all a lovely evening, tho it's going to be very windy here!


Stor Klem!



Mxx

2 comments: