Thursday 25 November 2010

KAN DU HJELPE MEG IGJEN!!



I'm sure someone can, as there must be lots of Scandinavian friends out there who own one of these beautiful angels, but I'm desperately trying to find out the oringin of them.

I bought this one in Zurich a few years back, and saw a lifesize one there in a hotel last year, but I didn't ask the origin of it, however, since then, someone told me that they're Scandinavian and not European.

So, if anyone has one, or know the origin of them, can you please let me know, as I would like to buy another, but have to admit, I've never seen them in Oslo at around Christmas time when I've been there!

I did notice one in Morten Harkets kitchen tho........

No, I haven't been there (I should wish!) but saw it in the background when they filmed 'Mr & Mrs' last year!

Tussen takk!

Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment