Wednesday 30 March 2011

SPRING HAS SPRUNG……

And isn’t it wonderful? I have lots of cut twigs of Forsythia, and Blossom etc. all around the home and they’re now starting to bud and they just make everything feel so much happier and Spring-like!

Anyway, I thought I would post these lovely little cotton wristlets as I almost threw them away the other day without realising it – phew, thank heavens I didn’t as they are soo pretty!

VINTAGE POWDER ENGELS 1
They are such a wonderful shade, very like the Vintage Powder shade that Odd Molly do so well. They’re made from a lovely 4 ply cotton, making them very light and perfect for Spring/Summer wear.

VINTAGE POWDER OUTFIT3
This is another pair which I recently made to go with my lovely Vintage Powder Remix blouse, and they work perfectly together!

VINTAGE POWDER OUTFIT4
They also work so well with this sweet little Odd Molly jumper from a previous collection.

m11-201-618-7504-front-7-4

And I recently made a pair for a lovely girl who wanted them to go with this sweet silk tank – and I can see why she did now, as the colour works perfectly!

So then, seeing as I thankfully did not throw this pair away, they are now offered for sale at £35.00 exc. of P&P.

Thank you for dropping by – wishing you a lovely day – it’s raining here! Sad smile

Stor klem til deg!
Mxx

2 comments:

  1. How lucky you are (granted minus for the rain) - here in Stockholm we have to wait for "the sweet buds of May"... I was looking at my old English rose (Graham Thomas) and thinking that he needs some pruning in a week or so! Mittens looks lovely as always.... Kram

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you still have Spring buds to look forward to, which is nice, if a little slower than us! I adore roses and I know the Graham Thomas which is lovely indeed!

    Thank you so much for your kind words re: the wristlets, just so relieved I didn't throw them away, as they're very pretty!

    Stor kram!

    Mxx

    ReplyDelete