Thursday 5 May 2011

Vakre Ting…..

COTTON ENGELS1


Good Morning everyone – hope you’re having a wonderful day?


You know, it’s around this time that I put away the knitting needles and start my sewing projects, but to be honest, there has been such a demand for cotton wristlets this year, that I’ve been mad busy making them!


Well this might be the last batch, but who knows, I may even start knitting woolen ones for autumn/winter again as I take in the last of the suns rays in my garden – I find it very therapeutic so why not!


POWDER AND VINTAGE BERRY ENGELS


I wore my pair of powder cotton wristlets with my FOL the other day and they looked super pretty together – this shade is a perfect match. The vintage powder ones work so well with this year’s Odd Molly shade and they have been flying out of the door – almost as popular now as the powder ones!


APRICOT AND VINTAGE ROSE ENGELS


And these vintage rose and apricot shades are also adorable, as you can see here…….


VINTAGE ROSE ENGELS1


I wore my vintage rose pair with my Odd Molly silk tank the other night and they matched so well.......


APRICOT MITTS AND BUTTERFLY CARDI


And the apricot Engels with the revamped butterfly cardigan just look amazing – really looking forward to wearing these together sometime soon!


Somehow I’m thinking I haven’t seen the last of the cotton ones yet……




Thanks for dropping by – have a lovely day!


Stor klem!



Mxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh lovely lovely! I dream of one in each and all of the colors of the rainbow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, you're a girl after my own heart!

    Mxx

    ReplyDelete