Tuesday 26 October 2010

SALE TIME - I REALLY NEED A CLEAR OUT!



I have absolutely no space left in my Craft Room and want to put a pretty mannequin in there, but can't because I haven't got the room, so now it's time to move things on.

So here's what's got to go.......

* PALE GREY SHRUG *




Pretty grey shrug with pretty cabling detail finished with a sweet little bow


They look lovely on and the yarn is wonderfully soft!


This one is for sale at £35.00 - ** SOLD **



* POWDER ARMLETS *


Slightly longer than my wristwarmers with no thumb opening, these little mammas are finished off with a pretty crocheted bow!


For sale at £30.00 - ** SOLD **



* CAMEL CROCHETED CAMISOLE *




This pretty camel cotton camisole is finished with white cotton edgings and pink satin ribbon under the bust and on the straps

For a nice snug fit, I finished it off with a button closing down the back.


This is soo pretty in real life - the photos don't do it justice!

The size is an 8-10 (UK) which (I think?) is 34-36 Contintental, or size 1 Odd Molly -whatever you understand I guess! LOL


The top is offered for sale at £40.00


* CREAM LONG WRISTWARMERS*



These pure merino wool wristwarmers were originally made as a test for a winter bride, who ended up with a glorious pair in silk cashmere! They are very long, so can be worn up the arm (like the bride had hers!) or slouchier, which I think looks just as sweet!

They are offered for sale at £30.00 - ** SOLD **



* PINK LEGWARMERS/FAKE SOCKS *


(See yesterday's post to see what they look like on)

Pretty pink pure merino fake socks to go under your Hunter wellies, Ilse Jacobsen rainboots, or wear with ordinary boots - the choice is yours! Finished with contrasting crocheted edgings and cute little crocheted bows!


** SOLD **



* PALE BLUE COTTON VEST TOP *



This cotton vest top is a delightful shade of pale blue, finished with pale pink crocheted edge and tiny little bows back and front. The size is 8-10 UK, 34-36 continental or Odd Molly size 1 (funny how their sizings always get used as a reference here!)


The vest top is offered for sale at £40.00



And finally......




* ALPINE ANGEL SCARF *




This amazingly soft scarf is made from pure alpaca and feels wonderful on and won't irritate the skin like polyester ones can!


The scarf is offered for sale at £30.00


All items are offered on a 'first come first served' basis and are exclusive of P&P. If you're interested in anything, please leave me a messge here.


All items are available for purchase via Paypal only.



Oh and before I forget, my Lite rose Odd Molly Remix blouse is also for sale in Tradera!



I love it to bits but unfortunately it's just too big on me - when I bought it from Eger on 30 April, my friend Narve told me I only had the Friday afternoon to go shopping as the shops were closed on May Day- and as I didn't arrive in Oslo till 3pm, I had to run like a crazy woman down Karl Johan's Gate so I didn't get a chance to try it on, just picked it up and bought it!

** SOLD **


Phew! Now I really need some chow and then back to my knitting!





Wishing you all a super Tuesday!




Stor Klem!



Mxx

6 comments:

  1. Hello Miss Norway ! I think you are fantastic at sewing and knitting ! I would like to buy the pink legwarmers, think they will be perfect with my Odd molly pink Tutu tunic. Can you please send me an email if I can buy them. I live in Gothenburg, Sweden. Best Regards from Katarina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej Katarina,

    Thank you so much for your kind words, for sure you can buy my pink fake socks!

    If you post again with your email address I can pick it up and contact you directly-please don't worry, I won't publish it here!

    Tack så mycket!

    Kram

    Mxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marie
    I would like the pink legwarmers as well but take it you only have 1 pair available :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Pamela!

    Yes they were sold a few days ago, just haven't gotten round to updating the blog!

    I think I still have a cream pair if you're interested in them at the same price? Let me check and I'll either come back here and post or send you a PM in FB!

    Thanks for the enquiry hon!

    Mxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi you sweet you:)
    i like to order a palepink/powder vest top that you have pic´s of= Looove it:)
    But I am a size medium...? Is it possible to order..?
    Big Hug :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there!

    I've had a problem all weekend with my mailbox, so I will email you regarding the powder vest top tomorrow if that's okay with you?

    Thank you very much for your enquiry!

    Kram!

    Mxx

    ReplyDelete