Tuesday 24 July 2012

Belle Boudoir…..

BOUDOIR WRAP AND SHORTS6


Well I really should be enjoying the sun’s rays (sensibly of course!, factor 50 girl am I!) but I started playing around with the camera, and came up with these……


BOUDOIR TEST


This pretty pink Boudoir wrap really is one of my all time faves, as it just looks so sweet on. So here’s what it looks like in action…….


BOUDOIR WRAP AND SHORTS7


It’s me with the camera in the mirror again, and yes, I still haven’t quite got to grips with it all, but at least you can see what my Boudoir wraps looks like on for once….


BOUDOIR SHORTS AND WRAP3


Super sweet indeed! Winking smile


Don’t have a photo of the shorts right now, but you can see them here, bloomer style with pretty pink edgings….


BOUDOIR SHORTS AND WRAP1

The range really is the prettiest thing to wear, at the beach, around the pool, or in the privacy of your own home, wherever you like! Smile

Thanks for dropping by, now I’m off to have some lunch in the sun – whilst we still have it........drat, it's just gone behind the clouds again!


Stor klem til deg!


Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment