Wednesday 18 July 2012

Crocheted lovelies....

M712-120-153-8506-front-173-104


Hello lovelies!


When I see pretty crocheted skirts from the new A/W Odd Molly collection, well I’m rather glad I kept my pretty Karen Millen originals from way back when (read 2003/4)


KM SKIRTS1


Especially when mine are fully lined – as they always should be! Winking smile


KM SKIRTS2


Very pretty crocheted detailing in these and not too long either -think I’ll start wearing them again then!


This is the reason why you should never throw away anything you think you may wear again in the futureWinking smile



Keep a look out for more ‘Vive Maria legwarmers, coming real soon! Smile





Stor klem!


Mxx

4 comments:

  1. The skirts are lovely:)

    xo

    Orianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Not mine, but vintage lovelies I bought in another life - some things are mean't to last a long time.....

    Mxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love these skirts, the colour, the crochet flowers! I saw those that probably belonged to the same series, really stunning!

    ReplyDelete