Wednesday 13 May 2009

Ar Svenska Midsommernatt Drom




Hmmn....well I'm hoping that title is correct, as 'Jag talar inte Svenska' however, what I'm trying to say is that I thought this little outfit would be perfect for a summers night sleepover - that's if there really is such a thing as night in the nordic countries at that time of year!



Anyhow, the yellow broderie anglais was soo pretty, that I decided to add pale blue trims and give it a Swedish air!




And finished it off with tiny little bows everywhere!






Hmmn....now I'm wondering when a Norwegian version of this little outfit will appear......probably not long, knowing me! ;-)


'God Natt og Sove Godt!'....well that's how you say i Norsk!


This set is available to buy on Etsy.com

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=25553104

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This babydoll has been sold but orders can be taken in Etsy.com

    My lovely friend Sibke bought it and has taken it on holiday to Italy!

    Thank You Sib!

    Mxx

    ReplyDelete