Wednesday 27 May 2009

I can't believe how much this little lot cost....

Ooh-la-la it wasn't cheap, but it was worth it (well in my eyes anyway!) as I was looking for the little haberdashery shop on Uranienborgveien on Saturday, but it seems to have closed, so I was a tad bit disappointed, however, as I was walking down Karl Johans Gate, I noticed a craft shop, by the name of Panduro which is a hobby shop, so I thought I would nip in there to see if they had any Norwegian ribbon left over from Syttende Mai celebrations and I touched lucky - with that and other little gems, like these lovely trimmings and laces which are just soo difficult to come by in the shops in the UK.

Only thing was, they cost me almost £45.00 - ouch!

Will have to save these for something special then!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice addition to your stash for sure! Can't wait to see what you'll add these to.
    I found an online place for Norwegian braid. They also have a nice selection of Norwegian buttons and clasps:
    http://www.beaellisknitwear.com/accessories.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must go visit there - you know me with anything Norwegian inspired, thanks for the link!

    Just used all the pink lace up on a boudoir set that's almost finished but I still have the rest to dream about using somewhere or other - that's half the fun of a stash eh? ;-)

    Mxx

    ReplyDelete