Friday 16 April 2010

Another item for sale!

Hello my lovelies!


Hope you're all having a lovely afternoon and are looking forward to the weekend! I'm sitting here listening to my favourite band 'a-ha' and finishing off the final posting of the day before I start thinking about making some sort of effort for tonight's venture out! The former makes for a very happy bunny indeed!


Anyhow, here's another little item for sale......





* SUMMER VEST TOP *



This pretty little vest top is an homage to one of our favourite designers, who a few years back, made something similar but in a winter weighted yarn, however, I love the idea of having a summer weighted version which looks super underneath a Lovely Knit Cardigan when it gets a bit chillier in the Autumn! I've been making these to match my cardigans for a number of years now and they always look super-pretty together or with the cute pointelle t-shirts that I adore to bits!


The colour combination is a lovely pale blue pure 4ply cotton, finished with pale pink edging, in a wonderful colur called 'Angel'!



The back is finished with a cute little bow and would fit from an Odd Molly size 0 up to a size 1





And finished off with the ususal crocheted edges in a contrasting colur which just makes it all stand out!


This vest top is offered for sale at £40.00




Have a great weekend everyone!



Klem!



Mxx








































































































1 comment:

  1. Oh that's so cute! Maybe some day you'll publish a pattern so I can make one for my (slightly larger ;-) self?

    ReplyDelete